Friday, February 27, 2009

Quick note!

Just had to stop in and say hello to everyone... I just got back from the first of two days at the Close to My Heart Regionals! It was fabulous! The classes were inspiring, and the projects were awesome! I can't wait to share the cards I made with all of you... I have to get some pictures printed up for my layouts, and then I will post those, too! For the cards we played with Starstruck paper, and the layouts were from the That's Amore set (paper, Stickease, Journal cards). This was also my first time using the antique copper brads... simple embellishment, and I never gave them a second look, but after today, I am hooked! They look amazing with That's Amore!

It was a great day! And a big "Hi!" to Terrie and Ashleigh- I had a great time hanging out with you today!

More to come tomorrow!

No comments: