Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tickled Pink! and a new Scrapbook website!

CTMH did it again- they came out with an awesome promotion for National Scrapbooking Month called Tickled Pink. It is a kit that has cute pink and blue B&T, a stamp set, sheet of die-cuts, Mini-Melody accents, a texture tool, and instructions for two layouts! I can't wait until my order gets here, but this is what it looks like:



You can purchase it for $34.95, or earn it FREE with a $60 My Acrylix Stamp Set purchase (ha, like I need an incentive to buy more stamps)! CTMH is running this campaign from now until the end of May. There are also more details on the CTMH Homepage. Can't wait to see what I can create with this awesome set!

And to add more excitement, CTMH created a new website for National Scrapbooking Month- www.scrapbookandshare.com (There is a link on the right side). They are hosting a contest for May- go check out the details! Woo-hoo! With our remodel almost complete, I cannot wait to get back into my office space and start creating again!

No comments: