Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day (a day late)!

I am loving the new Wishes Book! Here are the great Father's Day cards I made with two of the new templates. Both cards are made with the Emporium Paper:

This one is Wishes: Folded Focus. It was much easier to make than I thought! I opted to skip the brads and just color in where they would be since this was going in the mail. Side note: We call my Dad H.R.D. (his Royal Dadness), hence the letters:


  • Stamps: Spot-On Background, Say it in Style
  • Ink: Cocoa, Twilight
  • Bold Color-Ready Alphabet, Emporium Level 2 Paper.

This second card is the Wishes: Keep it Level template. It also uses Emporium, but I switched up the placement a little. Stay tuned for tomorrow's post, which is another card I did with the same template!

  • Stamp Sets: Connections, Say it in Style
  • Ink: Cocoa, Twilight, Buttercup
  • Emporium Level 2 paper, Emporium Creative Basics, Cocoa Grosgrain Ribbon, Coluzzle

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: