Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, Coffee Lover!

For my Starbucks-loving friend, I made this:


The coffee cup is supposed to somewhat resemble a Starbucks logo, but you get the idea! The cocoa cardstock is mounted on foam tape so the gift card fits snuggly inside!

On a side note, there is some exciting news brewing at Close To My Heart! The National Stamping Month card kit campaign was just released, which will be available starting August 18th!

Plus, CTMH Consultants were just given a sneak-peak of the new Autumn/Winter 2009 Idea Book and some new changes for our company. I have to say I am EXTREMELY excited to share some of the new products, programs, and the amazing new layout of the book. And stay tuned, because when the Idea Book debuts in September, many CTMH Consultants will be joining me on another Idea Book Blog Hop to kick of the latest and greatest product release from Close to my Heart!

Happy Creating, everyone!

1 comment:

Sheila Bennett said...

Really cute idea to raise the top layer slightly so that the gift card can be slid in.