Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Cards- That's Amore part 1

Thanks to everyone for being so patient as I try to find time to upload all my pics and post them! I took pictures of almost all the Christmas Cards I made for the recent craft fair, and will post a few a day! Enjoy the first round!

I used the Everyday Celebration cutting templates for a lot of my Christmas Cards which made it easy to make a variety of cards without having to come up with original patterns each time. This first batch is with the That's Amore Paper (I know, I used to think of it only for Valentines day, but I LOVE it for Christmas, too!)

The card on the left uses Angels sent, and has the second half of the saying "Please protect the ones we love" inside. I also used a TON of glitter on the side (stamped with the swirlies from Jingle Borders), too. The one on the right uses that sassy shopper from Ms. Holiday Cheer. For both cards, I paper-pieced the outfits to match the B&T paper. All the images were matted and use foam tape for more dimension.
Stay tuned for more tomorrow! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Big Red Scraps said...

I like the pink! great cards.