Friday, October 9, 2009

Another TriShutter Card for SAVE THE BOOBIES!

I admit- I am addicted to making these Tri-Shutter Cards! I have three more to post, which I will do over the next few days. I am making these for my friend, Preet's Save the Boobies fundraiser that is taking place tomorrow. I will have a few of these Tri-Shutter cards there for sale, from which 100% of the price will go towards Breast Cancer Research. If you would like to donate as well, the link to her site is:
Http://www.the3day.org/goto/manpreetkeyser
For every person that donates $10 or more, I will send you a custom Tri-Shutter Card! you pick from a selection of paper, stamps, themes, etc. Just leave me a comment here and let me know.

Onto the card- I used Emporium Paper and the Coffee Shop Stamp Set. I also used one of the stamps from the Everyday Celebration kit for the inside. I made this to hold a Starbucks gift card:




Thanks for everyone's support!

No comments: