Monday, October 12, 2009

Last one for now- Tri-Shutter card #4

Here is the last of my recent Tri-Shutter card marathon! This one was also sold at the Save the Boobies fundraiser (hehe, I just like saying it)!



I used textured Bamboo cardstock for the base and B&T papers from the Silhouette paper packet (timeless, isn't it). I stamped the two hearts from Soul Mates- the larger one on Amythest textured cardstock and Pansy Purple ink, the smaller on white cardstock in Petal- this one is also on foam squares for dimension. The finishing touches are not CTMH, but Stickles in Diamond and Purple around the two hearts and in the center of the flowers on both the left (front) and the inserts inside. Here are some of the other sets I used:
Picture Perfect- flower corners and vines
Make it Count- sentiment
Be True- petal words (friend, happy, laugh, special)

I am sure there will be more of these in my future. Since my very best friend is coming to visit this next week (we are going to the U2 Concert together- a tradition since high school!!!), I probably will not create/post again until next week. So stay tuned...

2 comments:

Flair Girl said...

Beautiful! I would love to have the cutting/scoring guidelines if you wouldn't mind sharing-PLEASE! My e-mail is brynnthornburgh@gmail.com
Thanks!

Lisa Bennett said...

LOVE LOVE IT! Could I have the cutting guidelines too?? PLEASE!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Lisa Bennett
ucrubr@gmail.com