Friday, April 2, 2010

From the heart...

I have always known that Close to my Heart is a wonderful company, but when I read this post on Jeanette Lynton's blog (founder of CTMH), I almost needed a tissue (okay, for those that know me, of COURSE I needed a tissue)...

http://www.jeanettelynton.com/2010/03/day-of-joy.html

It amazes me and touches my heart that a few small actions partnered with dedication and passion can have such great results. I am proud to be affiliated with such a great company, and humbled by the generousity of others.

I hope each of you become inspired to do something that touches someones heart today! Even if it is as simple as holding the door open for someone, smiling and asking how your cashier is doing, or even "paying it forward" at your local coffee shop (I once personally witnessed this while studying in the corner at a starbucks one day... it was AMAZING), you will be amazed at how great you feel, and how others will feel, too.

Make it a GREAT day! -Erin-

No comments: