Friday, April 16, 2010

Miracle! National Scrapbooking Month Kit!

I am sure you knew May was National Scrapbooking Month, and as always, CTMH came out with an awesome promotion! The best part- the kit only cost me $5 and it makes 2 completed double-page spread layouts! I know it sounds cliche, but it was so quick and easy to put these pages together, that honestly, the hardest part was picking out which photos I was going to use for these pages. But once I saw how the colors are perfect with these great pictures of my grandparents at my wedding (my grandma passed away a few years ago, which makes this even more special for me), this just came together for me! I absolutely adore how these came out, and I even have a little extra paper from the kit to make some cards. Of course, I will be ordering more of these for additional family pages in my wedding album!

No comments: