Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What Scrapbook Item are You?

My CTMH upline sent this to me- if you have a moment, it is pretty fun:
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/645550/what-scrapbooking-item-are-you

Here is what it said about me (shockingly accurate)!

You are STICKERS!
You like brightening things up in life and decorating your living space with your own personal style. You are versatile and able to get things done with a stick-to-it attitude. People love your colorful personality and personal flair! You like exploring new things and are willing to try anything once. But Stickers beware - sometimes you like to stick to someone that you like a little too much and take them into your confidence a little too easily. Your personality tends to make you a steadfast friend, but make sure the friends you choose are worth your efforts!

Be sure to post your name and result in a comment below! It is fun to see what everyone is!
Have a great evening!
-Erin-

5 comments:

Terrie Dodd said...

Hi Erin,
I LOVE your blog. You are doing a great job. I took the quiz, I am fibers. I think it is pretty much spot on! Thanks, it was fun..Terrie

~The Redhead~ said...

Hmm.. I dont know if it fits me but here it is:

You are a pair of SCISSORS!
You're cutting edge, baby! You cut through life with ease, always keeping others on the edge. You have the power to simplify things by just cutting them out. But scissors beware - you may cut some of the important things out of your life without realizing it, in your need to keep trim!

Anonymous said...

Well, I am paper. Hummmm Guess Sharon is the best person to agree or disagree with this. Wendy

You are PAPER!
You are an all natural basic person who likes to act as a foundation to others. You are willing to take a backseat in most of your relationships and let others take the spotlight, while you show your support and help them shine! Underneath it all, you are the one who makes it all happen. You are the focus and stability in any group, even if you are not the leader. Others look to you to set the pace and provide ideas for ways to get things done. But Paper Beware - sometimes you get a little edgy with the people who look to you for support and can give them some papercut remarks that can hurt their feelings. Remember to watch what you say, because you are best when leading by example.

Anonymous said...

I'm paper too. I think most of it kinda fits me. Not sure it really fits Wendy though. Hee Hee

Can't log in because I don't remember my username and password, so I'll just have to go anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Sally Jo is "PAPER". For those of you who know me, know this is right on!
You are an all natural basic person who likes to act as a foundation to others. You are willing to take a backseat in most of your relationships and let others take the spotlight, while you show your support and help them shine! Underneath it all, you are the one who makes it all happen. You are the focus and stability in any group, even if you are not the leader. Others look to you to set the pace and provide ideas for ways to get things done. But Paper Beware - sometimes you get a little edgy with the people who look to you for support and can give them some papercut remarks that can hurt their feelings. Remember to watch what you say, because you are best when leading by example.