Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Spring 2009 Paper Packets!

I know, I know, I have not posted in almost three weeks! As usual, things are busy busy busy in the Herring Household! Shortly after the New Year, hubby and I both came down with those nasty colds going around. Midori has been keeping us VERY busy (I forgot how much "fun" a puppy is, especially when she chews up your shoes or is still learning how to do her business OUTSIDE and not in the house). We are *finally* starting that living room remodel- including my desk and "office nook", which is where I play with my stamps and stuff... so sadly, all my goodies are getting packed up. And honestly, I am just a little burnt out from all the Christmas Crafts!

The one thing I have done is I made "coverpages" for my 6x6 paper samples from the Spring 2009 Idea Book! I don't even have my actual Idea Books in yet- I have only seen it online. Speaking of which, check out the new link to the Close To My Heart Idea Books on the right side! I have to admit, I am IN LOVE with all the new papers from the Spring Idea Book... now, normally, I really like one or two paper packs... last Idea Book I HAD to have three of them... This time around, each one is a MUST HAVE!




Since the reverse side of the B&T paper is now a monochromatic pattern of the front, I included pictures of those, too:

Emporium:


Unforgettable:


That's Amore:

Daydream:


Stardust:

And each book has a "Creative Basics" packet, this time in the Emporium Theme. This is one of my favorite Creative Basics packets yet- I love the twilight/sweet leaf striped paper. This also comes with a gorgeous Vineyard Berry grosgrain ribbon:


And if you have not checked out the Key to my Heart Promotion, go to http://www.closetomyheart.com/ and check it out- again, another "must have"!

Lots of Love, and GO CARDINALS!

-Erin-

No comments: