Thursday, December 25, 2008

On the Twelfth Day of Christmas...

... my CTMH Consultant gave to me: Lots of wishes for a very happy, healthy, and wonderful Holiday with your friends and family!

I also wanted to share with you my big project that I have been working on! I had to wait until today so that my Mom would not see it before she unwrapped it! I bought the blank Event Calendar, and the rest was up to me- the only thing preprinted was the month and days- I scrapped/embellished the rest!

Each month has family and friends birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, etc. Since this is meant to be used year after year, the floating holidays are not included (Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving). To protect privacy, these pictures have the birthdays and anniversaries whited-out. Thank you for your understanding!

Here is the cover, January, February, and March (click on the image to make it bigger):

January: Snow Friends, Please Join Us, Aspen Paper:

February: Just Because, Soul Mates, Perfect Day Paper:

March: Best Friend Doggie, So Sweet Seasons, Stardust Paper:

I separated the posts to make the lables easier to add...

I truly wish you all a blessed holiday! From the bottom of my heart, lots of love,
-Erin-

No comments: