Wednesday, December 17, 2008

On the Fifth Day of Christmas...

... my CTMH Consultant gave to me: a quick, non-denominational "Peace on Earth" card!



It's funny that none of these stamps are Christmas stamps- the birds are from Free Spirit, the Globe is from long-retired travel set, and the Peace is from a sentiment set, and I used Linen stick-stock, so the cloth actually feels real!

On a separate note, I feel that this week is "crunch time"- the packages MUST be out before the weekend, the cards (which aren't even adressed yet) MUST hit that blue box at the Post Office no later than Friday, and co-worker goodies have to be ready to go by Thursday! ACK- where did the month go?

Here is to a stress-free Wednesday! Hopefully it is a productive day for all (me included)!!!

Lots of Love,
-Erin-

PS- Hi Sarah! Thanks for your call last night! I am glad you are enjoying the blog!

1 comment:

~The Redhead~ said...

Hi! I enjoy any blog that is cute enough to put pics of me on it.