Monday, December 15, 2008

On the THIRD Day of Christmas...

... my busy puppy-training consultant gave to me:

Another fun Gift Card holder! This is the VERY simple double-pocket gift card holder we made at the November Gathering! So easy to do, and it only uses one sheet of 6"x 8" paper!


This is what I love about the CTMH double-sided paper- it is perfect for this kind of project! I cannot take credit for this cute little template, but you can find a great video tutorial on fellow CTMH Consultant Nona Davenport's blog: http://www.nonapearl.blogspot.com/ (Scroll down on the left side, it will be the first video under "Classy Crafts" Tutorials).

For the one above, I used Evensong Creative Basics (B&T paper and the Olive grosgrain ribbon with it), Merry Pursuits, December Word Puzzle, and a Colonial White brad. I also used the Coluzzle circle template for the small holly berry circle on the front. Just slide a gift card in the back pocket, a tag in the front pocket, and viola, you are ready to give!

Happy Holidays!

No comments: