Tuesday, December 16, 2008

On the Fourth Day of Christmas...

... my CTMH Consultant gave to me: A GREAT gift idea- a True-Fit- Folio Album!

Originally created by CTMH Consultant Kelly English-Triggs, this is an awesome little album that uses the True-Fit Folios as the base and lets you decorate five tags to put inside. Here is an example of one I made for my Dad with pictures of him and his "little girls":


Unfolded:


Unfolded with the tags out:


This project is compact and simple, and once you make the actual base, it is pretty easy to put together!

I liked showing these particular colors for today- it reflects the nice and rainy weather here in Phoenix! Midori is not too sure about going outside in the rain, but I have the day off, and with the exception of teaching Junior Achievement and running a few errands, I will be home with the pups all day (working on Christmas presents, of course)! I hope you all have a chance to relax and enjoy the holiday season!

Lots of Love,
-Erin-

No comments: